Dark Glass Ponderings

For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known. -1 Corinthians 13:12

Carrie at Reading to Know is one of my favorite book bloggers and I thought her take on Jennifer Knapp's recent announcement and comeback in the music industry was particularly well-thought out.

I remember listening to Jennifer Knapp in college.  Sadly, I have reached the point where I lack the shock I used to feel when I find out a musican (or pastor) has gone astray.

Do you listen to Christian music?  Does the lifestyle of an artist influence whether or not you listen to them?  


What's your reaction when an artist, pastor, or author in the faith has gone astray?  How should we respond as a community?

1 comments:

Wow, thanks for the compliment! I appreciate the link and these are some really interesting questions!


Julia M. Reffner

About Me

My photo
Christ-loving bookworm & homeschool mom of 2 stealing the rare quiet moments to pursue that all elusive writing dream. I also write book reviews for Title Trakk and The Historical Novel Society.

Followers

Contributor at The Writer's Alley:

http://bookblogs.ning.com/main/embeddable/list#

FeedBurner FeedCount

counter