Dark Glass Ponderings

For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known. -1 Corinthians 13:12



One of my favorite Christmas songs. Have a wonderful, blessed, Christ-filled Christmas!

John 10:10: The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have [it] more abundantly.

Matthew 28:6: He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay.

So thankful that we worship a RISEN LORD who is sitting at God's right hand in POWER!

3 comments:

Love this song! And that video with it gave me chills. So glad to be in touch with folks who know the Lord and lift Him up as you do. Many blessings, Julia! Have a lovely Christmas!

Me, too, Renee! Thank you for your kind words...I feel blessed to have met you online as well! Merry Christmas!

This is a great song! I hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas!

XOXO~ Renee


Julia M. Reffner

About Me

My photo
Christ-loving bookworm & homeschool mom of 2 stealing the rare quiet moments to pursue that all elusive writing dream. I also write book reviews for Title Trakk and The Historical Novel Society.

Followers

Contributor at The Writer's Alley:

http://bookblogs.ning.com/main/embeddable/list#

FeedBurner FeedCount

counter