Dark Glass Ponderings

For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known. -1 Corinthians 13:12

Mary Z was the winner of Cathy Bryant's A Road Less Traveled!!


Barb Jan was the winner of Regina Andrew's Destiny's Design!!

Renee Ann (Doorkeeper) was the winner of Regina Andrew's In Good Faith!!

Renee (SteelerGirl) was the winner of Shawna K. Williams's Orphaned Hearts and a pair of Swarovski crystal Christmas tree earrings!!

And for blog celebration...Winners for a box of 11 books are:

Margaret C. who gets first choice of 7 books!!!!

Lisa R. who will choose 5!!!

Jo who will get to choose 3 books from the pile!!!

I've already emailed Margaret.  Once she makes her choices I will email Lisa R and then Jo with the remaining list of books.  

I apologize that I've been a bit less present on this blog lately.  I've had some minor health issues mixed the with normal craziness of life.  

4 comments:

Thank you so much Julia! I hope you feel better soon! :-)

XOXO~ Renee

Woo-hoo winners!!! Get better soon Julia!! :)

Thanks again, Julia! And I hope all the winners enjoy their lovely prizes!

WooHoo! can't wait!

(\___/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

alterlisa AT yahoo DOT com
http://lisaslovesbooksofcourse.blogspot.com


Julia M. Reffner

About Me

My photo
Christ-loving bookworm & homeschool mom of 2 stealing the rare quiet moments to pursue that all elusive writing dream. I also write book reviews for Title Trakk and The Historical Novel Society.

Followers

Contributor at The Writer's Alley:

http://bookblogs.ning.com/main/embeddable/list#

FeedBurner FeedCount

counter